View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:22 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Razr, glitchy, freezes & crashes

Hi Great,

I too came from the EVO and sprint but my experience is the opposite of yours. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to the EVO. However, most of that is due in part to sprint and their total lack of 4G in Knoxville TN.

From a phone perspective, I was getting about 10 hours at best of battery life from my EVO with regular use - sometimes much less - and have been getting 36+ hours on the Razr Maxx. The EVO seemed to run most of my apps without any problems, freezes or crashes and I did like the screen brightness.

The Maxx plays youtube, pandora and slacker fine for me without freezing or crashing. Could it possibly be a network issue for you?

The only problem I have had with any app freezes has been with klondike solitaire which seems to have an awful lot of pauses which it did not have on the EVO.

I check here from time to time and it seems like this discussion forum is not that active for the Razr.

You may also want to check your tasks and see which are running in the background that can be killed. Seems like there are several that pop up from time to time that use a lot of memory and cpu that I kill and speed things up.

Not to steer anyone away from PPCG, there are a few other forums that I frequent for the RAZR that have been much more active.

Droid RAZR Forum

Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX - Android Forums

Portal - DroidRzr.com

Hope that helps.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.