View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:40 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
That's remarkable. I have to think that will go down once the network is bogged down with more 4g enabled devices. But I still see people posting 25-30 down with Verizon today so I guess anything is possible. I only get 8/9 down on average here with Verizon lte. I guess I shouldn't complain. lol.
8-9 is more than you really need honestly, I like getting 20-30 but I mean it's not like I'm downloading 3 gig files on my freaking phone.

hopefully the iPhone 5 won't be LTE enabled