View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:36 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Android Terms,Slang & Definitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
EVO was end of lifed... They offered me the Epic 4G but I didn't want to feel like I just time traveled from the past holding that brick in my hand. LOL.
Its extremely light so no way is it a brick..lol...people just dont realize how convenient it is to surf the internet with a keyboard phone..:/

Quote:
I went with the Nexus because it was a NEXUS. But I guess that's not going to change when I get ICS.
As I said..don't put too much faith in CDMA...because there will always be roadblocks just by being CDMA. Can't you just load up a custom ICS or CM9?

Quote:
I really am getting Android Fatigue big time though. Not sure what my options truly are... But I am going to be looking closely at the other two OSs come September when my upgrade is due.

By then I hope to have a better feel for what is coming down the line.
Your going to venture the road of iOS? O.o...is it that bad? lol..what exactly are you expecting out of ICS anyways?

Quote:
My friend is an Director for Technical acceptance for Huawei which basically oversees the sales reps and Cricket is one of the accounts he looks over. He's played with the Ascend and the Honor both running ICS... But I am sure it's not fully baked.

But neither device is a NEXUS.
Nothing is preventing them from starting the ground work on ICS early on..its just a matter of releasing it only after its GA'd.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)