View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:09 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android Terms,Slang & Definitions

EVO was end of lifed... They offered me the Epic 4G but I didn't want to feel like I just time traveled from the past holding that brick in my hand. LOL.

I went with the Nexus because it was a NEXUS. But I guess that's not going to change when I get ICS.

I really am getting Android Fatigue big time though. Not sure what my options truly are... But I am going to be looking closely at the other two OSs come September when my upgrade is due.

By then I hope to have a better feel for what is coming down the line.

My friend is an Director for Technical acceptance for Huawei which basically oversees the sales reps and Cricket is one of the accounts he looks over. He's played with the Ascend and the Honor both running ICS... But I am sure it's not fully baked.

But neither device is a NEXUS.