View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:45 AM
feliciano
N00b

feliciano is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LG Fathom V6 ROM release thread.

Maybe TrueG can help us, as he sould have the BT drivers for the Monaco ( forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=14514911&postcount=68 ), he didn't know about the kitchen for the Fathom back then ( post 65 ), but later he was involved when spocky12 announced the kitchen at xda-developers forum ( forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1302187 ). So if he still has his Fathom (or at least his eXpo) maybe he will instered in give us a hand and/or try himself.

The thing is, I cannot post overthere, since I'm a noob for them. Could you? Thanks

I work in the wireless industry, and this is the first phone I have seen with the dual functionallity. And about the swith to global mode: is annoying, and in V5 sometimes leaves me unconnected (in my Country, Verizon has arrangements with another CDMA carrier).

At another line of research, I found this site with LG eXpo info, and a tip for tethering via BT and some registry tweeks needed: lg-expo.com/lg-expo-how-to/how-to-use-internet-sharing-and-activesync-via-bluetooth

Last edited by feliciano; 03-06-2012 at 08:22 AM.