Threadstarter

hero121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Latest ROM LG Fathom V7 with Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkgupta87 View Post
hero121, thnx for ur quick reply...

i hav nw installed LGNPST & connected my phone..

could u please explain hw to copy .nvs file of my phone?? i didnt find any option there..

also i havent used LGNPST for flashing earlier, also please step out method to flash manila 2.5 rom...
thnx
Dear
1. Put you phone connection to vzaccess manager, connect phone to pc.
2. See the model number and port of LGNPST( it should be VS750 and port number will be the usb port number of your PC).after get connected .
3. There is icon for select/delete in front of where written as bin file middle screen of LGNPST
4. Select your bin file for flashing
5. DO not select SCR,PRL,ERI, etc
6. Select the mode in upgrade mode that is available in provision screen of LGNPST
7. After that there is option seen on LGNPST window written as phone setting, click it show a window read, write, exit. click on read, a window will write your .nvs file, in the location of the where you have installed LGNPST drive \lg electronics\LGNPST folder
you see after opening that folder. from there you can rewrite the .nvs file ( nvs file is your for phone details i.e meid , imei and other so many things.)
8. after reading the phone setting go on exit from that windows, then a screen will be seen flasing for continue, click on continue, then all the bin file selected by you will be seen on screen then click on start. After that flashing starts and will complete after about ten minutes.

Last edited by hero121; 03-03-2012 at 09:49 AM.