View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:32 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: AT&T's "Unlimited" data plans oficially throttled at 3GB or 5GB for LTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I had cricket but they were terrible and they don't have wp7 devices, only crappy android (mom has one and it sucks) not to also mention that cricket has a 1GB cap and uses sprint's network for 3G. I'd rather use that extra money to go out then to pay extra to AT$T, if I did get that I wouldn't have money to go out. The money to do that comes from me no longer having to pay bus fares.
1) you could probably reprogram an Arrive on Cricket

2) You could use Boost or any other cheaper carrier, you could also use T-Mobile's "Simple Mobile" for cheaper stuff

3) You COULD have worked it to get internet and phone, but decided that hating ATT and going out were more important. I'm not saying you're wrong. And if tethering for home internet is your deal, then T-Mobile is perfect for you, but if you don't do that, then when you DO use your phone's internet, ATT and VZW's LTE smokes the competition.