View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:19 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: AT&T's "Unlimited" data plans oficially throttled at 3GB or 5GB for LTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
That was my situation im unemployed and on unemployment which only pays me $176 every 2 weeks, my dad is about to get laid off and we can barely afford the rent where we live as it is. He constantly has to get payday advances which screws us over even more in the long run (lost our cable forever last year as a result of this). I'm also in college and have to pay for my fares to and from school 4 days a week (fares recently went up) sure I'm getting financial aid for that but that only covers the bus fares but not the train fares that I have to pay. The only ISP that has internet for that price is AT$T and we HATE them and would never give them anything.
DSL for ATT is like $20 a month. I know you "hate" them, but when you look at it all ISPs and phone carriers are just big ass corporations with hundreds of employees, so to hate the entire corporation is a little obtuse IMO. I "hate" comcast, but it was probably just a few idiots they had for customer service reps.

I don't get how you can afford tmobile with a wp7 device if you're that strapped, why don't you get on cricket or even a $15 a month minute only plan?

It just seems incredible to me that you can't scrape $20 a month or so.

Are you telling me you never go out to eat or go to movies or anything?