View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:15 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@austin420 and if you read more than sprint boy blogs you might be a little more aware of things. The condition of the sprint network here in my town still has not improved like they said and claim that it has, in fact the slow speeds have spread even more into Chicagoland. Last week I went into a sprint store near my school and speed tested the iPhone, 2 android phones and the arrive and NONE of them could get above 340kbps on a FULL signal. I get that speed on EDGE easily.

Edit: Also the coverage T-mobile has along my commute route is MUCH BETTER than that of sprint, when I had my TP2 and arrive I would lose my 3G signal 5 times along my commute route, with Tmo I only lose it once. This is annoying as fuck when trying to stream something.
That's in your area, I know lots of areas where Sprint gets faster speed than tmobile. Every area is different. I'll admit that tmobile gives me better coverage in Houston than Sprint did, but I'm not sure about the rest of the country.