View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:25 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I know VZ has no HSPA+ I was talking about their LTe. HSPA+ is apparently more spectrum efficient than LTe release 8 which is what AT$T and VZ are both rolling out. Actually read my post this time. T-mo plans to roll out release 10 of LTe. and u wanted a source, here it is
but just to clarify, tmobile not only hasnt rolled anythjing out yet, nor have they even announced a vendor for their infrastructure overhaul. everything is just speculation at this piont.
also, it easier to come out with a slightly newer variation of the same tech when your 2 years late to the party. (cough cough, im looking at you tmobile)