View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:29 AM
reaper24
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

reaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_EVO_3D View Post
Looks great! I would like to contribute as well. After I have an image... now what? Is there a tutorial on this?
I whipped these up from scratch from things I found around the net. The aliens I didn't I just tweaked.. I use gimp to do all my work I like to get creative with things .. I learned this all my own would be nice to land a job doing photo edits and what not .. You can find guides for it on google if you want. But I had more fun just messin around on my own Takes alot of time and some skill on some of it and to be creative depends on what your doing just gotta mess around with the tools took me about 4days to learn the basics and still learnin about it from time to time.. But a fun thing to mess around with if you have the time..

I will also take request's if anyone has em

If you like my work or the guides I make feel free to drop me a thanks.. Coffee also liked to lol.. Here to help.

Last edited by reaper24; 03-02-2012 at 11:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.