View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 03:41 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Stuck On Boot Screen or Random Reboot While Booting (Help!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Yea UC hasn't helped... Funny thing is I can be booted up in XDAndroid longer than being booted up in Windows Mobile 6.5 before the phone actually does a forced flash reset. Android sometimes it'll freeze for a few seconds and then go back to normally operating. I'm using BoxmaX Sense 3.5 Runny v6.5 SD, I love it actually, especially dualbooting on my 32Gb C4 card. haha

I wonder however if I force formatted a exFat 64Gb card to Fat32 if it'd pick up in my HTC HD2 on Windows Mobile. It's been proven it works on many Android devices, simply popping the card in waiting for the "Damaged card warning, reformat?" prompt choosing yes and letting it reformat to Fat32.

We'll find out in a month or two, I'm ordering a 64Gb microSDXC for my Dell Streak Mini 5 I'm getting soon. Gunna use it as a portable internet tablet.

Yeah i think you either have to replace the mobo, or ghetto rig a heat-sink.