View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:43 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0B 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneskid1 View Post
EyeB, try using the .32 kernel it has worked pretty flawlessly for me with the exception of battery life, but thats not excatly fixable.
if you didnt change anything from the packaged bulid than it should be .27 as far as i can remeber
There is no .32 kernel (for our devices).

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneskid1 View Post
Also is there any way to maybe disable buttons upon sleeping? cause part of the reason i get SoD's is because i am repeatedly hitting the buttons while i walk or sit down in school, and it kills the battery alot quicker.
If you notice, the front buttons don't actually wake the device (they used to, we disabled that quite some time ago) - so I have no clue what you're talking about.