View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint not too enthusiastic on Windows Phone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
WP7 is widely expected to be the solid "third choice" and first choice for business users, cannibalizing RIM's market share, in the next 12-18 months.
I don't think WP7 is a first choice for business users. The reason why RIM had the advantage was corporate mandated the use of RIM devices. Most companies I know that gave up RIM allowed users to get whatever they want and by the looks of it most of them have iphones :/

Quote:
Sprint sucks all around handset-wise, anyway... they didn't believe in the iPhone, either. They nailed that one.
Verizon is the one that didn't believe in the iphone, sprint spent everything they had to try to create the 2nd coming of the iphone ever since the original Instinct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
"Right now" is February 2012. It is highly unlikely that the Nokia phone, which had not been released in the US in December of last year, was the top seller in December of last year.
I only gave data for what stats are available. The radar was available thats for sure and I am pretty sure the radar is outselling the Lumia here in the US. simply because Nokia while HUGE abroad is nobody in the US at the moment. And considering the TOTAL sales of Nokia Lumia it would not be enough to get it first place. We will know for sure though once results for 2012Q1 come in though.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)