View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:04 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Texting and Group Texting Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by imzack View Post
OK, so my phone someitmes goes out of sleep mode and lights up as it looks like its about to recieve a text.

Some times is does, sometimes it doesnt.

Sometimes it lights up, and no text, so i open up my web browser and I recieve like 3 texts from earlier times...

anyone know whats up with that? I know its not the sprint network, its phone related...

Also, my friends say they are doing some group text? where they are all in a convo with each other via text i guess... anyone konw what this is about?

and they say they send me messages in this group chat via sms, but i dont receive ANY!

Thanks,

Zack
Your device will come out of sleep for a number of reasons. It will sometimes light up when your signal switches from 1X to EV or when you start and stop roaming. This may be causing your issue.

Regarding the text question, check out this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-mo...messaging.html

Last edited by horndoctor; 02-19-2012 at 04:06 AM.