View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:20 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@orangekid Did Tony Hawk Just Out A T-Mobile Galaxy Nexus? I Think Not that's something I saw, I seen something else before but I can't find it. I guess it's just ur city because I've gotten 14mbps down on my HD7 on T-mobile 3G before.
I don't know about getting 14mbps down on any tmobile phone. I saw the tony hawk thing but that could mean anything honestly. I know that I live in a very good tmobile "4G" area and never get anywhere near 14mbps down, closer to 2 or 4 maybe, even on the mt4g, HD2, MT4Gslide, or any of the other thousands of tmobile phones I've owned.

edit:

plus it's a freaking 5.3" screen dude, I can't pass that up.