View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:01 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM||KITCHEN|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-2-11|[Sprint] [Multi-Carrier]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzourob View Post
Lead... Maybe I missed it because I'm a rom cooking n00b, but is there a way to re-enable the Windows start button in 6.5.3 (sys 23152)? I tried to alter the registry by changing the key "TextModeEnabled" to 0 to hopefully re-enable the start menu instead of the key having a value of 1 as described here to disable the start menu which is how it comes when I flash the build. I could not find a specific EXT package listed that either disables (or enables) the start menu when checked (or left unchecked).
That's just to disable the icon buttons for soft keys. To enable the start many and/or X button use the following:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\BubbleTiles]
"HardwareStartKeyEnabled"=dword:0 ;0 to enable start menu button
"HardwareDoneKeyEnabled"=dword:0 ;0 to enable X button
This is available in the reg file at the follwing location:

EXT Packages\2 - 6.5.3\ZZZ - Tweaks\
This post has been thanked 1 times.