Old 02-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Bigsmith
PPCGeeks Regular

Bigsmith is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Questions from another TP2 veteran

Hi,
Just bought a new Arrive on ebay to replace my TP2. Have been reading up on WP7 while waiting for it to "arrive" and would appreciate input on a couple of things:

1. I connect to an Exchange server for work mail/calendar/contacts. I just signed up for my Hotmail/Live account and although I haven't used Hotmail before I do anticipate using it for personal email/calendar/contacts. Just want to confirm that the Arrive can do push email with Exchange and Hotmail accounts simultaneously? I know about the unified inbox, which is cool. Can I choose whether to keep Exchange and Hotmail calendars and contacts separate on the device or combine them in a single view?

2. A TP2 feature I loved was the extusb port which provided audio out and power in through a single cable, very handy for the car. I assume the Arrive's microusb port does not carry audio, correct?
If so, are there any options for car audio other than the headphone jack? I recall reading that there were some issues with Bluetooth audio on this device (or WP7 in general) not working for videos etc? Is that still the case?

Thanks!