View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:26 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck On Boot Screen or Random Reboot While Booting (Help!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
I won this phone on ebay for 100 bucks free shipping. So if it needs to be professionally repaired, it's still a steal since they're easily going for two to three times that amount.

But I got it opened the package and powered it on and it booted successfully, so I thought okay hey everythings working great. Maybe they hard reset it and it fixed itself.

Went to install Co0kie's Home Tab, asked me to reboot so I did it and then it loaded and viberated 5 or 6 times and stayed on the T-Mobile stick together screen.

Tried doing a hard reset and nothing.

If ya need the red code 3 line code let me, I'll try to get it again. So far I got this much from it.
3.14.04666 (All I managed to gather from the third line before it disappears, can't get it to go to this screen again)

I think I saw a 50 in there, not sure if thats any indication to to radio brick instead having the 51 version radio.

Or if ya know the method to get it to go to the 3 red lines again let me know, usually it doesn't load that far.

As far as bootloader it says
PB81120 SS-B3
SPL-2.08.HSPL 8G XE

Also if it gets past the startup screen it'll suddenly reboot/reset for no reason.

Downloaded the official t-mobile stock rom 2.13.531.1 and extracted Signed_RUU.nbh and renamed it leoimg.nbh and it doesn't wanna update it just sits and hangs there no percentage at all or sometimes it'll just reboot.

Looks like I'm going to the cellphone repair store to see what they can do.
Hey any updates to your problem ? i too have an HD2 but i got mine for 50 bucks ;P