View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:21 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So it has been a year or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
so OP when you say the roms do not work, do you mean the links are dead? if so im sure alot of it has to do with the government shutting those hosting sites down. also keep in mind most of these roms are "years" old now. ill start checking these roms out and if the links are dead we may have to close up the threads or remove the dead links.

i hope im understanding you correctly?

Yes the links are dead , i checked them out . Like my links to my roms , many people uploaded to megaupload which is now shut down . Please dont shut down my thread though im working on another ROM as ive made promises to a few people :P

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-05-2012 at 01:38 AM.