View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:11 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So it has been a year or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
whatever, not here to fight

figured it had more relevance there then anywhere else since alot of those threads are now dead or had broken links

but anyhow, while i have at least your two attentions got anything to contribute to the threat besides bumping me all over the place and derailing it?

i would love to get ahold of the missing roms

Actually you would get better responses here . in the general forum . Where everyone can see it , not everyone looks at CDMA TP2 Development .

If you searched the forum (this one , the general forum) there were others looking for the MightyRom . WM development has gotten pretty crappy lately , lots of people are porting over to Android . You may want to PM the devs of the ROM or see if others have the files on their hard drive yet , i would do the later of the two before PMing devs. But if you have an idea for a ROM i am a chef and could cook you up something basic . just PM me the details of your ROM and i'll see what i can do