View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:01 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So it has been a year or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
how in the world am i in the wrong section?

all these roms I can not find are in this section!

the one rom that caused me a minor issue is in this section!

the tools i have talked about using or currently using are in this section!

sprint phones are cdma, so how am I in the wrong section?

what in this whole thing makes it to where I am in the wrong section?

now if you want to say I should of posted in each person's thread, I could see that, and will do that now just to see if they keep an eye on it.

but most of these roms haven't seen an update in 6 months or longer

i'm just figuring there is just less for the tp2 since windows 7 phones are more available now and the tp2 is now getting pretty old

and just seeing if there is anyone around with any of them still or know where else I can get them

so please tell me how I am in the wrong section?
thats how (look at quote below)

CDMA TP2 Development is for that exactly . Development for the touch pro 2 on CDMA networks . Thus things like ROMs RADIOs and anything developed specifically for the CDMA touch pro 2 go in that section . any specific inquaries or question go in the general forum . I understand how you may have gotten confused though .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
thread moved to general.