View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 06:23 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
User Customization setup

so I'm adding UC to my next version.....UC is pretty slick btw, built a custom .xml that loads most of my settings & all my pop3 accounts. anyways, here is my situation.....

I edited the config.txt file @ \OEM\ExtendedPKG\ as such:

Code:

LOCK:Enabled
LOCK:Disabled
EXEC:\windows\SDAutoRun.exe
Using Sleuths latest version of SDAutoRun.exe, I copied the file to \OEM\OEMAPPS\

I built this SDConfig.txt file & copied to my storage card:

Code:

CAB: \Storage Card\Files\touchpal.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Files\favs.cab
XML: \Storage Card\omjprovisioning.xml
LOCK:Disabled
RST: Reset
So what was happening was, the SDAutoRun.exe was not running post flash. If I set "AutoRunFlag" to 0, then manually run SDAutoRun.exe, it would install as it should. Well after playin around & flashing a handful of times, I realized I have an OEM w/ regedits that included setting "AutoRunFlag" to 1.....dumbass, lol. So I set it to 0, and cooked again. Now the customiszation runs, but installs all the Sprint crap. So then I empty the OperatorPKG_PT folder & cook again. Now, when customization runs, I see it run config_operator.txt which trys to run config_PT.txt, which was in the OperatorPKG_PT folder, which is now empty, so it does nothing. So then I edit the config_operator.txt file as such:

Code:

EXEC:\windows\SDAutoRun.exe
Now the SDAutoRun.exe will run & install my SDConfig.txt, but to me this seems like I had to rig it to do what I want...Why wont SDAutoRun.exe run from config.txt?...those of you that are using UC in your ROMS, how do you have yours setup?
thx

Last edited by OMJ; 03-13-2008 at 06:51 PM.