View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 02:27 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AT&T jacks up data plan prices as usage booms

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
hm, question, exactly how much speed do you guys need anyways? I mean I can stream videos to my tp2 on sprint without problems, I have an app that lets me watch live tv as well and it might stutter once every 10-15 minutes for 2-3 seconds so I can put up with it. Streams music fine too. Though I can't stream HD too well, it works but TP2 screen doesn't look good with it anyways

So aside from uploading pictures/videos or trying to download large 10mb+ files, what are you guys doing that requires speeds that fast for? is it for tethering or do you needs those speeds solely for phone usage?
i stream 16 cctv cameras on my phone. they are only 480tvl, but unless i have a min of 1mbs, they stutter hard and only update about every 4 to 6 seconds when they should be smooth.