View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 01:18 AM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@Tinkerbell may I suggest T-mobile instead? The speedtest I have in my SIG is just an example of the 3G speeds that you'll see , that's better than sprint 4G and better than sprint 3G speeds will ever be. Plus T-mobile also has better signal quality (different than strength) than sprint does. For example with sprint my Rx Power would always hover between -91dbm and -104dbm with 2-4 bars of strength. On T-mobile my Rx Power is -83 to -90dbm on 0 to 3 bars of 3G in my house all this and I'm paying $85 a month (after student rate discount) for 10GB of 4G data and unlimited 3G data (according to the rep who sold me the plan),500 minutes, unlimited night and weekend minutes and unlimited texts.
Lol, remember the Tmobile 3g map posted a while ago. Its a joke! They even removed it from their website, now it just shows "coverage" which is mostly 2g! If you live inside a Major City you get great coverage. For rest of us it's mostly 2g.

Its great that you get good tmo coverage, but don't preach that it beats Sprint, because in most places it Doesn't!
Sent from my SPH-D710 using PPCGeeks

Last edited by gullzway; 02-02-2012 at 01:20 AM.