View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:12 PM
n1nj4Lo
Regular 'Geeker

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Unlocking GSM On The LG Fathom?

I've already tried Verizon and they said they couldn't give me the unlock code because I wasn't a Verizon customer...

I recently found this but haven't fully tried it yet:
Quote:
1. With the slide open, tap Phone, press ##7764726750

2. Service Code: ______ displays, enter 6 digit code (default: 000000)

3. Tap Service Prg

4. Display now shows the following fields on screen (read display from left to right (see screen shot 1 for example): MEID, ESN, MDN, MIN, HOME SID, NAM Name, Security Code

5. Tap in MDN field, use DEL (backspace) key on keyboard to removing existing information and enter 10 digit MDN

6. Tap in MIN field, use DEL (backspace) on keyboard to removing existing information and enter 10 digit MDN

7. Tap in "Home SID" field, use backspace key to remove existing information and enter SID,i.e. 20=CHI, 6=NSE

8. Tap Save, tap OK

9. Tap OK on right side of screen PROGRAMMING COMPLETE – device will restart automatically."
I did previously try putting a TracFone Sim card in the phone turning it back on and setting it to Global, but all the phone settings would do then is freeze, IDK If this cause of the rom I am using or not.

Are there any other unlocking procedures I could use and try?

Thanks!