View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:34 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: What are your 3G speeds?? Slow like mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@Riley I'm not anti-sprint I'm anti 9 months of poor service,broken promises and then being forced to pay for leaving it.

@lnando84 keep bringing up old stuff, 2011 wasn't really a good year for me and I don't want to keep getting reminded of it constantly. It was relevant to me because it is a sprint phone and I was a sprint customer.
LOL geeze what are you on? That doesn't make it relevant at all!! You just said it..you WAS a sprint customer, meaning not anymore!! OP is asking EVO 3d users to post their speeds.. First off, your not a sprint customer anymore, 2nd you don't have an evo 3d, and lastly you didn't post any speeds(the purpose of this thread). You're post as you can see is unwanted!! Take Riley's advice and drop it already!!

And having a bad 2011 isn't an excuse..you're still held accountable for your actions!! GROW UP!!

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.