View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:22 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are your 3G speeds?? Slow like mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Ok, here's the deal. Eric you keep posting anti sprint stuff in many threads. Sure there's no law against it but clearly it is annoying to many members here. I guess the question is why do you keep hammering this point? You weren't happy with your service and made the move which is your right. You should be happy now and not constantly reminding everyone of the reasons for you move. Clearly some are not having your previous network issues and the ones that do already are smart enough to decide want to do with their service. We get it, your point has gotten across over and over again. I hope this puts to rest this so we don't have anymore flare ups.
@Riley I'm not anti-sprint I'm anti 9 months of poor service,broken promises and then being forced to pay for leaving it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Funny how previous years was only a few months ago(sept to be exact)! Wait..didnt u put me on timeout(ignore for that entire month) LOL. And op was asking for 3d users speed.. Last i check that doesn't include u so im failing to see how its relevant to ya!

+ 1 to rileys comment!!
Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App
@lnando84 keep bringing up old stuff, 2011 wasn't really a good year for me and I don't want to keep getting reminded of it constantly. It was relevant to me because it is a sprint phone and I was a sprint customer.