View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:28 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: my first review: comparison of the platforms...well sorta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6400L Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

The charge had alot of issues and slow development.
The development is slow but what issues does it have? so far its been ok to me...then again I dont use it as much as I use my Epic..the lack of KB makes me lack any attachment to the phone :/..otherwise it seems to work ok with the Humble rom.

Quote:
I got the dinc2 because at the time my 4g was sketchy where i live. Now that i have the tbolt again my 4g seems great even in my home. As i said i like to test out different phones. Its sorta a hobby of mine.
Test out different phones?!??! have you no shame..what does this look like a cellphone forum? lol jk..

ok off to see the video...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.