jotarou1
Lurker

jotarou1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
The built-in 'portable hotspot' actually puts up a true AP - not an adhoc network.

The only problem with the built-in wifi tethering is that it blows up when you disable it. Something about the firmware getting unloaded and causing explosions. I've had it work for hours, no problem - all up until I go to disable it...

Like arrrghhh said, I just started up Wifi tethering and the Touchpad found the network. Put in a password and I was good to go. I was never able to tether WinMo TP2 and WebOS Touchpad. And I think I was able to get WinMo TP2 and Android Touchpad, but it wasn't reliable for me (actually wifi in general wasn't reliable for me in Android Touchpad).

Also when I turned off wifi tethering, the icon for it wouldn't go away. It stayed like that for awhile. I went to sleep about an hour later and I think the phone rebooted during the night because the next afternoon my uptime was only 12 hrs. So I think it took about 3 hours before it rebooted automatically after turning off wifi tethering.