View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:25 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **DISCONTINUED due to Gov't being an ass**|userROM|29022

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Holy Crap!!
I'm so sorry to hear this!!

I guess you don't have a backup to re-upload somewhere else?

What a bummer.
thanks @horndoctor you guys are great here !
im gonna check my external hard drive that i have , i think it has my old old old ROM on it . the 21519 build . or something like that . i hope its their or its back to square one -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It's cool. I didn't take it personally or anything. I was just confused. I did hear about the mega thing though, that sucks. Sorry man Well, if there's anything I can do, let me know.
Thanks so much @Sharkie405 i appreciate everything you are a great guy ! but i think i just gotta scrounge around my HDD's for my kitchen . i still have the Manilla stuff you helped me with thanks again for that !!!