View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:05 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bizarre screen sleep problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
there are memory differences between 6.1 and 6.5 and sometimes those segments don't get overwritten and remain from previous rom. I belive the fix is task29 and a stable rom.
also I believe touchflow is the primary cause of this. not sure I ever that the problem on a tflow free rom. sadly i've grown to like it, so I live with periodic 'sod', but usually I find that if I pull the stylus it will wake up eventually (usually within the time it takes to reboot)
now that you mention it i do remember having this issue only with SENSE/TFLOW roms .