View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 03:38 PM
pdub73
Regular 'Geeker

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Restoring your xv6800 to a Stock Verizon ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckotek View Post
This is actually a direct copy of the post I made on 3/11 over @ XDA-Devs so the information was as good then as it is now.

I'm sorry you didn't like me telling you to search, but a) sometimes it gets really old answering the same questions over and over and b) making you search gets you to help yourself and really learn what's going on here. I even narrowed down the list of posts to search to a single day and poster.

RE: your missed PM, I didn't have any alerts setup to tell me that I had any PMs so I did't realize you had sent them. I really did not mean to ignore you. I've now turned on those alerts. I'm truly sorry.

I'm currently working a full time job, taking 2 classes, teaching, and I'm very involved in another organization. To be honest, I'm posing this stuff while @ work (and I shouldn't be.) (and to top it off I have food poisoning this morning....)

I'm truly sorry it took me 2 days to get this posted, but I hope now that everyone will find it useful, as late as it is.
You should not have to apologize because people are not able or unwilling to take the time and search for the information they need...I have a total of 12 post on this fourm...and thats because at least 20 other people have at sometime, somewhere posted the question I had....and I must say I am actually amazed at the patience of some of the experts here...and the lack of appreciation of the Noobs that come looking for help and complain because it isnt given to them right away...you want prompt service??? pay for it!!!

so what if it took him 2 days to reply, God forbid he has a life outside of PPCGeeks...

These guys don't have to help you at all...so do us all a favor find the answer urself if you going to complain about the people that are trying to help you.
This post has been thanked 2 times.