View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:00 AM
MrGoodtunes
Halfway to VIP Status

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you like your TP 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
...is the touch screen on the TP 2 responsive, or is it fineky...
I've had only Vogues, over a dozen of 'em. Their touchscreens have varied widely, from normal (like when I got my 1st brand new Sprint Touch), to near totally unresponsive (like when my digitizer screen 1st went bad), to amazingly better than ever (like when I did my 1st digitizer replacement). Since then I've had replacement screens that were bad from the getgo! I still have 6 functioning Vogues, and I switch screens at various times. Functionality follows the digitizer, not the device. Of course, fine tuning helps (i.e. Start>Settings>System>Screen>Align), but a good responsive touchscreen, lens, digitizer, whatever you wanna call it, has resulted in good response no matter which of my Vogues I put it into. And an iffy screen has iffy results, no matter which Vogue I put it in. I suspect TP2 is like Vogue in that it's the screen itself that determines how responsive it is, more so than the device.