View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ice cream Sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcsc View Post
Just curious. Will we eventually be able to get ice cream sandwich on the Rezound. I have been looking at the comparison between the Rezound and the Galaxy. Overall the Rezound seems to be a much better phone. The only thing i like on the Galaxy is Ice Cream Sandwich. So if i can add it later i will go with the rezound for now. Whats everyone's opinion here.
Yes, the Rezound will definitely get ICS but it will take time since they need to make sure it runs smoothly with Sense and their software. So I would guess it will take until at least March but could be wrong. I really don't mind though. GB works just fine and performance is good.