Old 01-12-2012, 10:14 PM
locobear
Lurker
Threadstarter

locobear is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dealing with an unresponsive touch screen

Thanks again for the My Mobiler link. That is a fantastic freeware. I am going to use that program often. I can just connect my phone to my PC and manipulate my phone easier. I have my PC hooked up to a 60 inch Aquos TV, so I can see my phone info from all the way across the room. I like it.

My main objective today was to export my Outlook contacts from my TP2 into a file for backup. I wanted to create a .csv file. The emails reside on an exchange server through my work computer. I do not use Outlook on my home computer, so I needed to transfer the files without having to use Outlook on my home computer. I have access to the Outlook information by using My Mobiler, but I can't figure out how to create a .csv file or to begin a backup of the contacts. When I open Outlook on my phone and look through the menus I do not see any options for Import/Export or backup options. Anyone know where to locate the export function if it exists?

I should also mention that my work computer is not available to me right now due to me relocating. I am not located in the same town as my employer and my work PC is in not set up right now. All my Outlook info is still active and on the server but the only access right now is through my phone. The option of accessing my Outlook info on a computer at work is not available for a few weeks.

Any additional help with this issue would be very much appreciated!