View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:03 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [Discontinued] Nega's HTC CP | Sense/SPB/WP7 | Roms: v3.5 | 4/12/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Agree with Darrens advice below. I'm sure the chef would be more than helpful to help you out since the chef himself would know more regarding what specific options to "cook" in for you. That's what I've always known this community to be.

Understood, but seemed like the poster was looking for the ROM specifically, that's why I asked him about about it (kitchen) and evidently poster is not comfortable "cooking" so great advise. If it doesn't work out I also downloaded the kitchen to try to help @locvass too. Hopefully someone in the community will have the correct ROM @locvass is looking for.
its easy to covert gsm to cdma but i cant even find it anywhere here/xda or google so he may need to flash another cooks rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.