View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:34 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 battery draining & overheating, before dying :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by utestit View Post
thanks elesbb, eric.

The external charger is not an option : when i put a full-loaded battery in my phone, it heats up and drains it in less than 30 mins

So, sounds like i'm stuck with a hardware problem

Has anybody any experience solving this ? ( such as what i've seen for an HD2/Leo in HD2 overheating, not charging and rebooting - temperature monitoring - xda-developers)

if not, last chance will be HTC's aftersale... (but my device is too old to be covered by a warranty (
how did you charge said battery? You say you put a full-loaded battery into phone and it heats up and drains it in less than 30 mins . well how did you charge the battery ? what im saying is you cant use your phone to charge the battery . for all you know the phones charging port could by frying your battery . thus use an external charger and then place the battery into your phone .