RandomKing
N00b

RandomKing is keeping up the good workRandomKing is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Develop/Customize Your Own Rom 1.0.3 | 1/04

RandomKing's Android Kitchen

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
  • First and foremost, I will not be providing intricate and detailed directions with this.
  • This will remove almost any need to ever have to enter command-line code by simplifying everything into simple menus and performing the code for you!
  • I only take partial claim to this, as I've only written the over-arching interface and the smali/baksmali interface.
  • This is provided primarily for personal modifications. Please do not make a few minor changes to an existing rom and call it your own.

WHAT IS PROVIDED:
Quite simply, this is a menu-based interface coupled with nearly all of the .jars, packages, and files necessary for android development. Using this you can decompile/compile .apks and the vast assortment of features associated with this as well as baksmali/smali .dex files and even sign your .zips! This is the interface I currently personally use to streamline my edits combined into an easy installer. This will create a shortcut in your start menu, as well as provide an uninstaller. I'm always looking to streamline more!

Decompile framework-res.apk and systemui.apk for theming purposes!
Rebuild framework.jar to include the latest mod that your favorite rom just doesn't have!
Etc!

WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED:
Java [For functionality]
Gimp [For png and .9.png editing]
Winmerge [For easily identifying file changes]
Notepad++ [For smali and xml edits]
7zip Archiver [For creating/managing .zips]
A general knowledge of everything mentioned!

INCLUDED FEATURES:
Apk Manager 5.0.2 by raziel23x
-Zipalign
-Apk Tool
-More
Dex Manager 1.0.0 by RandomKing
-Smali
-Baksmali
AutoSigner by Stericson

DOWNLOADS:

>>Android Kitchen 1.0.3<<

CHANGELOG:
Version 1.0.3
-Redesigned AutoSigner menu in line with overall menu
-New versions should install over old versions
-Version number shown in cmd header
-New splash screen
Version 1.0.2
-Added shortcut to kitchen folder for easier file management
Version 1.0.1
-Fixed issue with APK Manager not including requisite folders

KNOWN ISSUES:
-When using my Dex manager to Smali/Baksmali, it may say "File Not Found" and appear to work anyway. It will work anyway. All this indicates is that prior to performing its function it is removing a preexisting directory or classes.dex to avoid overwrite issues and that none currently exists.
-Sometimes baksmali will not properly perform, but running it again usually solves that.

I post this in 'General' under the assumption that most users in the 'Development' forum can do all of this and more without my help.

Epic 4G: | RandomROM EH17 ThunderHawk | RandomROM EC05 Phoenix | OneClick / Odin | Battery Save!
This post has been thanked 2 times.