View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Sc/ant864
Regular 'Geeker

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
a
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post

So your wife has a laptop that you can't borrow for 20 mins... OK?

I've never had the problem you talked about with FRX07.1, but I don't think I've had any hour long+ phone calls either... At least not in a very long time. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying if you want to know if this issue is not present for you, find out for yourself . I can say I've had about 10 minute calls without issue, but unless it's a conference call (which I usually do on gtalk) I really never am on calls longer than 10 minutes. Sorry... I guess I could call myself on gtalk and just leave the call up, lol.
Yes.....World war fucking 3 broke out today when I told her I "had" to use it....she watched me the whole time, telling me to hurry up. And it took quite a bit longer than 20 minutes....more like an hour. As of right now it was worth it though as this build already is kicking ass. I updated the kernel to .35 but it still shows .27 in about phone....also cam is working contrary to what detule posted since the newest was posted on the 1st.

Sent from my MSMT on the PPCGeeks App

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.

Last edited by Sc/ant864; 01-02-2012 at 06:51 PM.