PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Geckotek is keeping up the good workGeckotek is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Restoring your xv6800 to a Stock Verizon ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
You posted it first - you had the info first - however you really didn't share what you had while everyone was having the problem - you just said to search for your posts - people did and it DID NOT WORK - I pm'ed you - no reply till today - you were online at the time - I have worked for 3 days to get where I got and made the effort to show documentaion that I had to pull from all over the place - as well made the effort to wrap it up unto 1 stable download - I have no problem with the fact that you solved the prob for yourself first - but I and others have had a bi**h of a time getting the files and putting it all together - I just resolved it for myself today (yes your info was a big part of the solution) and posted it. drives me nuts that my post gets closed right away.

so I am posting a link to my post for any that find it helpful as well.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21168

/rant

At least it all works!

Thanks for your, and several others, help!
This is actually a direct copy of the post I made on 3/11 over @ XDA-Devs so the information was as good then as it is now.

I'm sorry you didn't like me telling you to search, but a) sometimes it gets really old answering the same questions over and over and b) making you search gets you to help yourself and really learn what's going on here. I even narrowed down the list of posts to search to a single day and poster.

RE: your missed PM, I didn't have any alerts setup to tell me that I had any PMs so I did't realize you had sent them. I really did not mean to ignore you. I've now turned on those alerts. I'm truly sorry.

I'm currently working a full time job, taking 2 classes, teaching, and I'm very involved in another organization. To be honest, I'm posing this stuff while @ work (and I shouldn't be.) (and to top it off I have food poisoning this morning....)

I'm truly sorry it took me 2 days to get this posted, but I hope now that everyone will find it useful, as late as it is.
This post has been thanked 3 times.