View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:06 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: [How To] Jailbreak Your iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
@ RF, this untethered JB is HUGE for 3GS and 4 users who want an unlock for other carriers.
Oh, I agree 100% that is is a big deal for them. Unfortunately it looks like it could still be quite awhile before all of the new iPhone 4S users, many of whom joined the Apple ranks because of the addition of the Sprint and Verizon networks, which is frustrating for many of them.

I personally don't even have a 4S yet, and won't until someone in my company needs a new phone so that I can get it and hand down my iPhone 4 to them.