View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:34 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [MOD KEYBOARD] Sense 3.0 - Keyboard Port with Arrows-Trace-AutoCorrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-touch View Post
Hi, I've done the powering down, etc. I do have hboot 1.5. When the screen comes up, its provides the following selections:

Fastboot
Recovery
Factory Reset
Simlock
Image CRC

I didn't see a "flash" option and wasn't sure which option to select?? I did see that when it ran through the Hboot series it did see the PG86IMG.zip file.

Which option should I select?

Thanks!!
perhaps select recovery?
I dont know if the evo 3d comes with a recovery on its own, I rooted mine and flashed a custom recovery befor it was even activated lol

If it load a rocovery screen, then your going to want to select whatever option ses "flash zip"
It may say it differently but thats basically what your going to want to look for

If you can do that then just find the keyboard on your sd card.

Best of Luck