View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:36 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [MOD KEYBOARD] Sense 3.0 - Keyboard Port with Arrows-Trace-AutoCorrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-touch View Post
flash zip through recovery?
sorry, if those were the installation instructions, i'm not sure what I am supposed to do!!
Flashing through recovery is one of the methods to install it if you're rooted.

From what I've gathered, so you'd need to download the .apk file. If using a computer, download the file and save it somewhere easy to find on the computer. Now attach your device to the computer(thru usb) and select "mount as disk drive". Once connected copy and paste the apk file to an easy to find location on the storage card. Unplug the device from the computer. Now using any file explorer app navigate to the location of the apk. Once found simply click on it and the installation process should start..

Or you can easily download from the device itself and once completed click on it from the notification pulldown..

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 12-20-2011 at 05:39 PM.