View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 02:46 PM
vzihome
Regular 'Geeker

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qanda View Post
Unfortunately, Sprint is smarter than we think. I did a lot of research, and spent time talking to Sprint customer service. The TP2 is probably the last of the touch screen dinosaurs that can use a cheap data plan, and still receive 3G. I pay only $15 bucks for unlimited data, and a more than generous amount of text messages.

Be careful with overclocking the TP2. You can easily brick it. If you are a risk taker, then go very slowly with uping the clock speed. If it starts acting querky, then back off the speed a bit. The processor is not fast at all, and if pushed, will come to a quick halt.

Good luck.

QA
In no way you can brick a phone using winmo speed, at worst it freezes and a quick pull of battery solves the problem.

If your on sero I believe you can upgrade to transform ultra by going sero plus $40 and no 4g fee

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk