View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:36 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My HTC Titan Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@steveo70 yup I can do that with my HD7. Now we truly know how inept sprint is about fixing issues. How are the data speeds? Mine never get below 2.8m unless I drop to EDGE.
@eric12341 agree 100%, evidently no one in a decision making position used the Arrive or that would have been a big pet peeve. Def a pimple on a beautiful OS and phone. I really did like my Arrive. I never did any speed tests in the past. I use wifi mostly..home, work, parents, siblings, friends, bars ect. I ran some tonight. I live in a (true 3 row brick house) in StL and on 2 bars "4g?" got 2.7. Moved to another room w/a 6' window and 4bars got 4.93. I'll give it another shot in the future when I'm outside and can get a full signal. Any reccomendations on the most accurate site/app for testing?

Last edited by steveo70; 12-11-2011 at 01:47 AM.