View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:09 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylanschilling View Post
oh yeah its on by default right but i did double check and its on. tried turning it off and on aswell
I've never had any problems getting the phone to work with adb. Try plugging in different ports on your PC, as was stated make sure you're not in mass storage mode - debug mode won't work if you're in mass storage mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by argenisaz View Post
Hi folks!

I don't know if this has anything to do with OMGB or if it's my particular setting, but I can't send email from the gmail app. They appear in outbox with the status "sending" but they never send. I tried both on 3G and wifi with the same results.

Any pointers on how to get logs for this? (I use getlogs app)
Well, GetLogs would be an app to... get logs. But I don't know if logs will help, I would clear the cache on the GMail app. This sounds like an app/Android userland problem, nothing wrong with the build. The GMail app has done this to me before on past SD card builds, and that's what fixed it for me. Basically starting from square one on the app.
This post has been thanked 1 times.