View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 03:43 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remote Desktop Problem

yeah wish i could help more , but you have to enter an almost URL looking thing where it says computer .. i forget what it was . im sorry

EDIT: i remember using a third party app which you installed a server client on the PC and then a program on the WM device , i cant for the life of me find the program on my backup hard drive or online . i dont remember what it was called . but it set up and did everything perfectly . it even had options for streaming video as well . like i have a TV tuner on my dekstop and i was able to stream it to my TP2 and watch TV from there i loved it and i hate myself for loosing it

Last edited by elesbb; 12-06-2011 at 03:47 PM.