View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 06:19 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Guide to get Nand working on TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylrue View Post
I have been flashing, tweaking, hacking, jailbreaking, etc.. for years since first version of windows CE. I am on epic 4g and have been through many roms with it and about 10x as many on windows mobile then android on my TP2. I still have Sprint TP2 as well and have been running android off SD card for a while since nothing was working. I downloaded all files to try nand version and was looking for a faq to refresh myself before jumping back in. This would have been helpful I am sure. If possible email to darylrue@gmail.com, thanks. Otherwise I will figure it out but will take longer. Its cold and I would like to play around this week a bit.
The concepts are the same as in this thread, just apply the new files to these directions... It's pretty much like flashing a WinMo ROM, then flashing Android to it. Fun mix of both.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...-recovery.html