View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 01:01 AM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Its not surprising..he is on 4G..on sprint 4g..

1bar= ~2mb-4mb
2bar= ~4mb-7mb
3bar= ~7mb-10mb

Texas is like the official 4g state lol..it has the most 4g markets of any state for some reason :/..

Like all things, sprint is good in some places, bad in other places. This goes for all networks..Sprint has gotten worse over the past year due to loosing towers but to some places the difference is less then others.

But aedon..to be fair by ratings, Sprint right now is unfortunately the slowest network ...and just 1 year ago they used to be the fastest....most of that has to do with them pausing all network development to figure out what they are gonna do next. Due to this they lost over 6 months in network development. Hopefully they are able to catch up in 2013 with LTE-Advanced that they promised.

Personally I can't wait for LTE-Advanced..my below 4g regular LTE speeds are just too slow for me :/ lol
regaurdless of fair ratings, there no reason to act 5 and go around saying "nuh uh mines better"
This post has been thanked 1 times.